Sunday, April 20, 2008

Zoo Time!

We went to the zoo on Friday with my friend Betsy. It was her little girls birthday, so we had a little party with the animals! We had a great time! There were a lot of active animals out which was great. Usually when we go the animals are all asleep or hiding but we got a lot of action this time and the weather was perfect! It was nice to go do something outside for a change. It makes me excited for better weather to come. Hopefully someday!

Lilly and the humongous tortoise!


Cute little baby giraffe


Ruby staring at the giraffe's. She loved them!


Lilly getting a little tiger love!

3 comments:

Kara said...

That looks like so much fun. We need to go to the zoo soon. I love your new background. I will have to figure out how to do that change. Your girls are darling.

Mariel said...

Julie, whatever! You can't have a blog and not tell us! Lame.

Ruby is growing so fast! It seems like a month ago that we were at her blessing!

Cute pictures, cute blog, I'll be stalking it often.

Hey, has Angie had her baby yet??

Anonymous said...

O I love the zoo. We went on sat. and it was way fun. I think I like it better in the spring then the summer not as hot and the animals are a lot more fun to watch. looks like they had fun!!