Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Vegas baby!!!





This past weekend I had a blast on a little girls trip down to Las Vegas! We had such a good time together shopping, talking , shopping, checking out hotels on the strip, riding the roller coaster at the New York New York, shopping, eating at fun restaurants, exploring the M&M factory and did I mention shopping!! We had so many great adventures, from the magician that scuzed us off becase we only tiped him a dollar to the girl we found passed out in front of our hotel rooms just before we were leaving to check out. She had a little too much to drink and could barely remember her name let alone where she was or how she got there. We saw an amazing show while we were there, the Beatles Love by Circ De Soleil, it was so cool and really made me want to jump out of my seat and dance, dance, dance!

It was also perfect timing for me to go down because my sister Bonnie, who lives in Vegas, had just had her third baby a few days earlier so I was able to visit her and see her beautiful new baby girl. So much fun!! Thanks to all the girls who came. I feel very blessed to have good friends who I really enjoy spending time with, you are all amazing! Thanks for the insanely fun weekend!!!!

F.Y.I, it may look like a some of us might have engaged in drinking a few alocholic beverages but have no fear, they were only props, nobody but the girl passed out in front of our room had any booze!

2 comments:

Casey and Britt said...

That trip seriously was so much fun! We definitely have to do it again!

Kara said...

That was so much fun, I loved it. I had fun rooming with you, you are such a great person!
Hey can you email me all of the pics from your and laci's cameras?
Thanks!